Members are individual donors, social investors and leaders or founders of private foundations who wish to contribute to the growth and development of the GPF, and help build and shape a global community of strategic philanthropists who are committed to inclusive development. We have four levels of membership: Member, Supporting Member, Partner, and Strategic Partner.
Member: $10,000 – $25,000
Membership is intended for founders and executives of small or unstaffed private foundations. Large private and corporate foundations, as well as large grant-making institutions seeking a high level of engagement with the GPF, should refer to the Supporting Membership.
Member benefits include:
- Invitation to join the GPF Steering Committee and the ability to help shape the GPF Conference.
- Complimentary invitation to one founder, trustee or executive of the foundation to the annual GPF Conference
- Invitations to GPF regional affiliate events such as the African Philanthropy Forum (APF) and the Brazilian Philanthropy Forum (BPF).
- Recognition in GPF Conference materials, website and other collateral materials.
Supporting Member: $25,000 – $75,000
Supporting Membership is intended for staffed private foundations, corporate foundations and grant-making institutions who wish to support the mission and objectives of GPF. By joining as a Supporting Member, an organization joins its peers to strengthen strategic philanthropy in support of international causes and helps further the growth and development of the GPF.
In addition to the Member benefits, Supporting Member benefits also include:
- Additional complimentary seats* to the GPF Conference, depending on funding levels..
- The ability to guide the long-term strategic direction of GPF.
GPF Partner & Strategic Partners: $75,000+ in multi-year funding
Partners and Strategic Partners may initiate a conversation with Suzy Antounian, COO World Affairs Council of Northern California, to determine the appropriate level of membership and engagement. She may be reached at [email protected] or +1.415.293.4625.
*Supporting Members and Partners receive the following complimentary seats to the GPF Conference:
- $25,000 – $49,999 receive a total of 2 complimentary seats
- $50,000 – $74,999 receive a total of 4 complimentary seats
- $75,000 or above receive a total of 6 equivalent complimentary seats
All complimentary seats are intended for trustees, founders and executives of member organizations.